Jul 9, 2014

Awkward Introductions

Are you one of those people that literally forgets how to be human when you meet someone new? Case in point: this post. This post is supposed to introduce myself to you without sounding too preachy, or high-strung, or heaven forbid boring. And yet the more I try and explain who I am and what this blog is for, the more I feel like a fish out of water.

For those who don't get this reference, you have my pity. 
Well to keep this short, I am a Seattleite, trying to put all the crazy stuff that happens in life into perspective. What I mean is, like you, I'm trying to make sense out of everything. I just happen to blog about it. In Seattle. 

I don't know what topics and events you're going to see on here because they haven't happened to me yet. Either that or I've repressed them maliciously. But still I promise you a good laugh or two. Join me every week for a new story from my travels around the sun, and feel free to tell me your own in the comments!

Just don't be weird. That's my job. 

Most original duck face on the Internet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment